Weekly Sports Round-up

Matthew Ridenour, Staff Writer

Baseball

The team has a record of 13-3 coming into this week after beating Chattahoochee last week by scores of 7-1, 5-2 and 8-1. This week the team will face River Ridge on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Boys Golf

After the meet on Saturday at Achasta High School, they finished the match in first place. This week the team will play in the Georgia Cup and the Buford Best Ball on Tuesday and Saturday.

Boys Lacrosse

The team is 5-4 heading into this week after losing to Mill Creek 11-5 last week. This week, the team will face Allatoona, River Ridge, Johns Creek on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.

Boys Soccer

The team is 4-5-1 heading into this week after beating Creekview 1-0 on Friday. This week the team will face River Ridge on Tuesday and Riverwood on Friday. On March 30, the team will have senior night against Sequoyah with this game being the last game before playoffs.

Boys Tennis

The team is 8-4 on the season after losing to Centennial 3-2. The team will face Riverwood and Chattahoochee with the match against Chattahoochee being the last match of the season.

Girls Golf

The team has a match against Sequoyah on Monday, and on March 25 they will face Alpharetta and Centennial.

Girls Lacrosse

The team comes in with a record of 6-4 after losing 20-5 to Milton last week. This week, the team will face Johns Creek on Tuesday and Kell on Thursday.

Girls Soccer

The team is 7-2-3 on the season after beating Creekview on Friday 6-0. Like the boys team, the girls team will also face River Ridge and Riverwood this week with their senior night being against Sequoyah which will be their last game.

Kyndall Jenkins is a senior who plays defense and is dribbling through the Creekview defense to pass the ball to her forwards. (Provided by the Cambridge Athletics Website.)

Girls Tennis

The team is 9-3 on the season after beating Centennial 4-1 on March 18. The girls will face West Forsyth, Riverwood, Chattahoochee and the match against Chattahoochee will be the last one before playoffs.

Boys and Girls Track and Field

On Wednesday, the boys and girls JV team finished second place at the North Georgia JV invitational. On Saturday, the boys finished 3rd and the girls also finished third during the Roswell Relays Varsity Meet. This week, the team has the Fulton County Championships Qualifying Meet and the Fulton County Championships Finals on Wednesday and Saturday.