Winter Sports Roundup 2/22

Matthew Ridenour, Staff Writer

Winter Sports

The Girls basketball team is still playing, and the only Winter team left and on Feb. 20 the team won in the region tournament and will play at the state tournament on Feb. 23.

Spring Sports

Baseball

The Baseball team played three games this past weekend in the Ga Dugout Club tournament winning two out of three games. This week the baseball team will play Milton on Feb. 23/ North Cobb Christian on Feb. 24 and will have senior night against St. Francis on Feb. 24.

Boys-Lacrosse

The team is 2-0 on the young season and will face Walton at home on Feb. 23

Girls-Lacrosse

The Girls lacrosse team started off with a 2-1 record earning their first win against Mill Creek last week. The team will face Walton High School at home on Feb. 24.

Girls-Soccer

The soccer team is 1-1-3 with a win, a loss and three ties after playing Milton. This week the team will play an away game at South Forsyth on Feb. 23.

Boys Tennis

The boy’s tennis team has one loss on the season with West Forsyth being moved from Feb. 18 to March. 22 and this week the team has a match against Denmark at home on Feb. 23.

Girls Tennis

The Girls were supposed to play Lambert, but that match got cancelled and this week the girls will play their first match on Feb. 23 at Denmark.

Track and Field

The track and field team had the Roswell Meet on Feb. 20 and the results have not been updated but there is a JV/V meet on Feb. 24 at Centennial High School.